Saturday, March 4, 2017

Valentine's Day!

The

 The boys love Valentine's day.... not for the love but for the treats they get!  They both made me really sweet cards, which is always my favourite!

This is the first year neither of them really wanted to hand out Valentine cards.  I have to tell you, it was a bit upsetting to me.  I love holiday traditions!  We compromised... they each had a big container of ring pops for their classmates and a card to hand out as well!  The ring pops were a big hit with their classmates!

 You can tell from the smile, that Griffin loved the bullets he received!

 And Owen is happy with his hockey book, and Under Armour jacket!

 We can't forget our four legged Valentine.... he just needed tissue paper to be happy!


 Each day in February, the boys had a heart put on their bedroom door telling them something we loved about them.... Griffin loved it!!

 Eac


No comments: