Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pinterest Pin Up's of the Week

1/  Lasanga Soup:  I am in the mood for warm Autumn foods.  This one is perfect.  
 2/ Word Family Eggs: My little guy is just learning to read and this cute activity looks super fun.  I'm thinking I will add a treat inside each egg to reward Griffin when he can read each family of words!


  
3/ Love this kinda easy to do hair.  I am usually hopeless when it comes to doing my hair.  I usually just stick with leaving it down, but this past week I discovered an easy way to put it up (see my cake decorating picture below).  Next I am going to tackle this style.  Cross your fingers for me!


 4/ I am a sucker for pumpkin muffins, loaves, bread, you name it.  I found this recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake muffins that I just have to try.  Find the recipe here



5/ Love this pumpkin display.  So simple and creative!
 


6/ Cute new outfit!  We just had a Gap Outlet store open here on Friday.  This outfit looks like something I can definitely pull off, and probably buy at The Gap.  Love the accessories too!

No comments: