Sunday, September 23, 2012

Apples Recipes


Apple Pancakes


This weekend I was inspired to bake some apples recipes!  I started with an apple cake for dinner Saturday night.  I loved it!  Very moist and full of apples.  You can find the recipe here: http://www.love-laurie.com/

Sunday morning, after returning from a 7:15am hockey game, yes I said 7:15am, I made some apple pancakes.  They reminded me of the apple fritters we love to buy at the St. Jacob's Farmer's Market, so I added some Cinnamon sugar to them!  These were delicious.  I think we will be having these again :)
Apple Cake

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You can never go wrong with apple recipes in the fall for sure.

I'm so glad that you like the apple cake recipe! Thanks for featuring it!

Which recipe did you use for the apple pancakes?