Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Favourite Pinterest Pin Ups of the Week

 1/ I just love this idea of having 30 Halloween books in a bucket to read to the boys each night in the month of October.  Now just to come up with 30 books.  Let me know if there is a book we just must read.
 2/ As sad as I am to see summer end, I have already warmed up to the idea of Autumn and all the wonderful things that go along with it.  Including this yummy chocolate milkshake with autumn sprinkles.
3/ Caramel Pretzel Brownies

I can't wait to make these.  A perfect combination of sweet and salty.  You can find the recipe here :  Brownies 















 4/ Love this Autumn wreath.  My favourite part is the monogrammed letter.  This would look great on my door.  Now I just need to find a big letter "B".
5/  I was inspired to pull out my fall decorations this evening and change the decor on my fireplace mantel after searching for ideas on pinterest.  I will share a pic when I have got it  
6/  I love this!  I can't wait to pick pumpkins with the boys and decorate the porch! just the way I want it!

No comments: