Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Pinterest Ideas for Moms!

 

Summer Reading Chain
What a great way to keep the kids reading.
Here is the link for the download;

Summer Activity Jars- Is it even possible for kids to do chores with no whining?
I can see how these jars could be really handy this summer. 
I think I would change workout to School Fun!

Frugal and Fun Summer Activities (Part 3) 
You can also put glow sticks in balloons!
 
21 fun summer activities 
Fun Spoon puppets and theatere
 
summer activities


Summer Activity Calendar Printable at www.thebensonstreet.com ~ Great idea, and the printable calendar is a great way to get started with summer fun! ~Heather
Find printables here;
http://www.thebensonstreet.com/

New Nostalgia: 15 Fun & Simple Summer Activities For Kids 
I am making these!!!
 
 
20 Fun Summer Activities for Kids

My boys would love to make this!

100 Fun Summer Activities Checklist

No comments: