Monday, July 1, 2013

Last Day of School!

 The day of school is an important day in our house... not only does it mean summer is here, but it also means that mom is home as well!  

 This is the first year that Owen was actually a little sad about it being his last day because he was going to miss his friends!  I also learned a lesson this year that I thought I would pass along.  I was initially really concerned about the class Owen was placed in, worried that he didn't have a good group of friends to be with.  I almost asked to have him switched to the other class and boy I am glad I didn't.  Teachers know best, and Mrs. Flynn knew exactly which class and teacher would be best for Owen, and she was absolutely right!  Owen thrived in Mr. Hoover's class.  They were a perfect fit!  The fact that Owen was sad at the end of the year was proof enough!

Owen had a wonderful report card, we are very proud of him!

 This little cutie finished Kindergarten this week!  Look at that smile, someone is glad summer is here and that he will be heading to mommy's school next year!

Griffin's last time boarding the bus!  Thanks Tom!

No comments: