Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mickey Mouse Party

At Griffin's Mickey Mouse Birthday Party we had a real "Hot Dog" of a time!!

We celebrated with many of the neighbourhood and daycare friends as well as friends, Grandma and Grandpa, and Mickey too!

Griffin sported his Mickey shades and rubber boots... and loved his Mickey Cake! Both of my boys love birthday cake.... next time I think I am going to start the party with the cake because they both can't wait and its always the last event of the party.


I loved planning this party... I had to be very creative because there wasn't a lot of Mickey stuff available!

I had disney cups for each of the kids. Griffy had a Mickey one, but we chose different cups for each kids according their favourites. My mom had Mickey Mouse Chocolate suckers made. I made chocolate coated Marshmallows with candy confetti wrapped in cellophane and ribbon.

Labels were made for the play doh containers and cookie cutters set our for the kids to play with. We also had a Mickey Mouse Game, that amazing went over quite well with the exception of Owen losing both games and having a small melt down. Tony had set up the bouncer in the garage for kids to go jump in... The big Mickey Walker balloon was a "hit" literally.

The kids loved throwing, kissing, kicking him etc. After the pizza lunch, kids made mickey mouse sundaes with mini oreos for the ears and candies to put on top and then of course the cake. It was the perfect day! Griffy and all of his friends had tons of fun. Thanks to all of our guests for coming and for all of the wonderful presents they brought!



Happy Birthday Griffin!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love this picture:)