Thursday, March 5, 2009

Splash of Colour

I have been hunting down bedding for a very long time and it just happened that I found some that I LOVED while shopping with the girls in K-town. I was undecided.....had it all in my hands, put it all back and eventually left without it, unsure whether it was too much white. Should have known I would make a trip back for it the next day! So I got it home, got it on the bed and loved it....
Take a look....
but not two minutes later.....this happened.....
take another look.....

my decision was made....neither Tony or I could handle the thought of these two little monkeys bringing snacks on our bed, or jumping and playing. I really had a hard time saying goodbye, but it had to be done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow. I really like it! I can totally see why it's not practical for right now though!
:)