Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine


There was no hinting involved. Tony clearly was asked me to let him know what I wanted for Valentine's day, as to not disappoint. If only guys understood, that it is romance we want. And as far as I know, romance requires an element of surprise. But I understand. We are busy. Our two little boys keep us on the go, if not for pulling out our hair. So here it is, I want some alone time with my valentine. Some romance, sometime without our children. No candy required, no chocolate needed. Just a little bit of me and him. And if there was a tad of shopping thrown in there, everything would be perfect (I couldn't resist!).

So there you have it. My Valentine's request.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

This is a great post Andrea! Well said... from one romantic to the next:)