Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chicken Pox

Poor Owen....the little guy is completely covered with Chicken Pox. Fortunately he hasn't any other symptoms. He isn't feeling ill, he doesn't have a fever, he certainly hasn't lost his appetite. It almost makes you wonder if it really is chicken pox, but really there isn't any mistaking the million of tiny red spot all over his body, is there? And there isn't any mistaking how contagious it truly is for those who haven't had it. So to stay safe, we stay home. Which poses a dilemma.

Being housebound is hard for someone who doesn't like to sit, who doesn't like to not have plans. What do you do on a Saturday evening when your home?

So far, I have read blogs. I've planned my "Girlfriends on the Go" casserole, I have thought about doing some cleaning, I should do some scrapbooking, but really I just want to have plans.
Downtime just isn't for me!

No comments: