Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovin' Love on Valentine's Day

OOooooooo, I love a good holiday! This year, I found some cute little Valentine's projects to work on. I used an idea from Ali Edward's blog to make Tony's Valentine Card/Book this year. And I must say, I love it!! I just used some chipboard to make a small square book, tied ribbons to the circle clasp and decorated each page with valentine's paper and embellishments. I put pictures of us from throughout the year, and little notes on each page.






My mother picked up these really cute chalkboard placemats for the boys at Chapters. You can actually eat and draw at the same time.
Owen and I made these cute little dragon fly Valentines to hand out to his friends. I love doing art with him.... I'm glad he likes it too!

One of my students gave me this cute little box filled with Valentine's candy. I loved it so much that I made one for each of the boys.

And as for my Valentine....well the blog entry worked :) We are off to Watertown shopping tomorrow and overnight too! What more could a girl ask for.... shopping and her lovie!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

WOW! Loves it all! :)