Sunday, February 8, 2009

16 Things About Me

I've been reading a lot blogs lately that have shared their lists of "16 Things About Me", so here it goes....

1. I am a total germ- a- phobic.... and have already taught Owen to feel the same way. He hates to be messy and to touch things out in public. Just today, Griffin was learning and loving to wash his own hands.

2. I hate shoe shopping. It is embarrassing to have to ask for a size 10 and sometimes not having it fit!

3. I secretly wish I loved coffee. I want to be able to call a girlfriend and ask her to meet me at Starbucks...but I just hate the smell!

4. I am completely, and madly in love with my husband. I often thought I would get over that feeling of butterflies every time I saw him, but I didn't and its a great feeling.

5. I fear for my rapidly eroding memory. I can't remember things to save my life.

6. I have an addiction to shopping. It makes me feel good. Often I just buy stuff and return it the next day, just to feel the joy of purchasing things.

7. I have a hard time with change. For instance, my shiny new black escape with leather and heated seats is still playing second fiddle to my equinox, the car I brought both my babies home in.

8. I want nothing more in this world than to have a baby girl. I try really hard to think I could live life without a little girl, but I just keep going back to my earning to dress her in pink dresses, take her to ballet and pick out her wedding dress with her.

9. I have a fear of rejection. I often will not call to invite or ask because I am afraid I will be turned down.

10. I embarrassed of my range of favourite foods. I wish I enjoyed fancy cuisine and a nice glass of red wine....but I just don't.

11. I really want to take good pictures. I hope I can get better. It is disappointing to realize I just don't have the flair for it!

12. I'm obsessed with time. I am constantly figuring out how long it has been since I last did something, or how much time I have before I need to be somewhere, or if I am going to be late. I am never late. My mother was late for everything she did in life, and I have vowed not to do the same.

13. I shamelessly watch as much reality tv as I can! I love it!

14. My life would have paled in comparison without my little boys. I am a better woman for having had them. I easily could stare at them sleeping for hours.

15. If I could trade my job, I would love to be a socialite. Party planning, shopping, vacationing.... really would you rather do anything else?

16. I wear ear plugs at concerts.... so embarrassing, but true. The loud noise makes my ears ring for days after. And, I am really looking forward to my up and coming NKOTB concert at the end of March.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

I am also obesessed with time! Maybe that's why we enjoy shopping together so much!

Anonymous said...

Loved reading this Andrea... I learned a lot about you!

Lisa said...

Me too! Great list.