Sunday, January 29, 2023

First Day of School 2022

Owen is starting his last year of high school in grade 12 at St. Theresa's Catholic Secondary School.
How did this happen? I have a child in their last year of school. 
You will never meet a more determined and hard working kid than Owen. Once he sets his mind to something he is going to accomplish it! Owen is hoping to apply to Kinesiology and possibly work as a physiotherapist but not really sure exactly what he wants to do. He enjoys health and fitness and HOCKEY!!


Griffin is starting 10th grade at St. Theresa's Catholic Secondary School. Griffin is never impressed with having his photo taken if you haven't noticed :) 
Griffin is the kid everyone loves, teachers, parents, and friends! He is going after high marks and wants to land on the distinction list. He thinks he might want to do something with math like his dad or possibly teach like his mom. But he hasn't landed on anything yet.






All of these photos had to be taken before I was allowed to snap a real one! These boys give me a run for my money!


I am entering my 24th year of teaching! I am teaching grade 7 for the 3rd year in a row at Harmony Public School. This is also my second year of not having my boys at school with me. My goals include retiring in 6 years and travelling!


 

No comments: