Sunday, January 29, 2023

Christmas Day 2022

The stockings were hung by the fireplace with care... 
in hopes that Saint Nick soon would appear.
This was a different Christmas as a blizzard took over our province and all the hiways were shut down.
My family wasn't able to come for Christmas. It was the first year that 
we spent without them. 

Even though it was quiet we made the best out of it. The boys were happy with their gifts and they did a great job picking gifts for us as well!



Maggie Moo loves her stocking!


The the Christmas morning pictures continued!



Even mom and dad got into the picture taking!
I got a new winter coat from Griffin and Tony got hockey gloves!

Gizmo loves Christmas too!



Mu favourite gift was of course the fireplace Tony made me! 
 I was thrilled to have him do such a nice thing for me :)



 

No comments: