Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween!


My boys love Halloween! and so do I!  I have ever told the story of how I went trick-or-treating my first year of University in Ottawa?  We went to the Prime Ministers house and Brian Mulroney himself handed me my candy bag and tooth brush!
The Embassies also handed out good loot including drinks for the parents!

This year was no different, I looked forward to the day just as much as the boys!


Griffin changed his mind a few days before, and of course too late to order the costume he wanted.  All along he had wanted to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.  This would be his third year in a row!   For some reason, he decided he wanted to be a spy.  I couldn't order the costume or find a trench coat in time, so he settled for a different kind of spy.

Owen wore his second Skylanders costume this year- Crusher!  


The boys went with our neighbours door to door!

 


Witches of Deerfield!




Happy Halloween!

No comments: