Monday, November 18, 2013

Dear Santa



 This year, both the boys were able to write their own letters.  Boy, there was no stopping them once they started.  They were on a mission to write letters to Santa, to be sure Santa wouldn't forget anything on their list!  They even knew enough to add some questions for Santa and to draw a picture.  

Griffin is totally into hockey right now, and more than anything he wants a 
"hockey bedroom".  He has it all planned out.  Painting on this wall, pictures on this wall, I want this wall to look like a rink, with magnets that I can move around.  Very cute!  I have to admit, this is a present right up my alley.  

Take a peek at the bedding I just ordered...love it!!

and this light

 As for Owen.... it's Skylanders, Skylanders and more Skylanders!



No comments: