Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Owen"isms"

Owen is developing quite the sense of humour (maybe a little too much like day??)
He has been coming out with the funniest things, and I thought I would share...

Mrs. Flynn, Owen's teacher shared a story with me about Owen retelling his Mother's day outing.  He shared that we went as a family to pick out flowers for our new garden and that mommy loves flowers and gardening (first laugh), and that it was my job to pick them and dad's job to plant them and to do the work.  He then looks at Mrs. Flynn with his hands out and says "happy wife, happy life"!!! 
Oh boy!!!  I wonder where he has heard that before!!  Very cute!

I overheard a conversation from the back seat of the car last week and quickly recorded it when we stopped.

Griffin:  If I have babies, I am going to name the boys Cecil and Donkey.  If I have a girl, she will be Turkey.

Owen:  Ahhh... Griffin, if you have babies, your wife will not let you call them animal names

Griffin:  so

Owen:  Ahhh... and Griffin, if you have a wife, she will be the boss and tell you what to do, so I don't think you will be naming the babies!

No comments: