Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I am lucky to be a mother... but even luckier to be a mother to these two wonderful little boys.

Today boy boys showered me with love and the presents they had made for me..... my favourite.  Nothing is more special than a gift made from love.  


Griffin made me a handprint vase of flowers and card.  


Owen made me a flower pot, a vase with tulips in it with a chore that he was going to do for me... he chose vacuuming!  He also made me a booklet that said why his mother was excellent.  One of the reasons was because I garden so well, this gave daddy a chuckle as it is daddy that does the gardening :)
But Owen did help me pick out the tree and flowers to go into our new garden his past weekend.

Earlier in the day we had shared a Mother's Day brunch with my family and also celebrated my mother's birthday today as well.
 

No comments: