Sunday, July 2, 2017

NKOTB!!



Anyone who knows me, knows I love New Kids on the Block!  On June 20th, NKOTB were coming to Toronto and I had tickets!  Nicole and I headed to the concert and it was a blast!

Nothing like an arena full of 40 year old woman reliving their childhood!

The band always puts on an AWESOME concert!  Playing lots of their old tunes with a mix of some new ones.  The best part is always how interactive they are with the crowd. They are always going from stage to stage to stage, standing in the crowd and singing.  I didn't have good seats so unfortunately we weren't close enough to them.

Boys to Men and Paula Abdul opened for them and although I didn't really care if I saw them or not, but they were really good!  

We had a great night singing and dancing to all the tunes!  





No comments: