Sunday, July 2, 2017

Canada Day!



Canada celebrated it 150th Birthday yesterday and we helped by celebrating as well!

We started the day by strawberry picking.  They boys last approximately 5 minutes before they decided it was too busy and we had found all the good strawberries :)  Then I got the van stuck in the mud!  I needed Owen to push it out, but that didn't work.  Fortunately my impeccable driving skills got me out of there!




Tony and I met 17 years ago in Ottawa on Canada Day!  It was fireworks and still is!  Canada day will always hold a special spot in my heart!


We then headed to friends to a Canada day party with none other than Bill's famous Shrimp boil!  It never disappoints!  



Fireworks topped off the night!  We watched both the street fireworks and then off to watch the fireworks put on by the city!  Awesome!!

Happy Birthday Canada!!

No comments: