Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day


Any mom will agree, the best gifts are the ones that come from the heart.  My boys couldn't wait to wake me up and give me their hand made gifts.... and I have to admit, I was really looking forward to it too!

 Owen was excited to give me this card that he made me, but was even more excited to give me the coupon book he made.  I have coupons for kisses, hugs, dish washing, book reading and more.  He is making me stick to using them too :)
Lots of hugs and kisses!
Griffin in true Griffin character, wrote me a poem about the most important thing about my mom "is that she lets me climb in trees with sandals on"!
I'm sure he was going for the laugh, even if we don't have a tree! 
Oh Griffin!
 

Griffin also made me a butterfly hand print... a great keepsake!

Thanks boys.... I love your gifts :)
 

No comments: