Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My 40th Surprise Birthday Party


My husband outdid himself!  He pulled off a surprise party on me which is no easy feat!
The only details I was given was that I was to be ready for 1pm.  We left, picked up our friends the Brookers and minutes later pulled into the parking lot at Lowes.  There I saw a bunch of my friends in their cars, and minutes later a Limo Bus pulled up beside us!

16 of my closest friends, a limo bus to an undisclosed locations... what could be more fun!

 If you have never been on a limo bus, this could have been the party!  It was so much fun just hanging out together in the bus, on a road trip.





 Two hours later we arrived at our first destination....
 Yorkdale Mall!  As everyone knows, shopping is one of my favourite things to do!  No better place than Yorkdale to shop with your closest friends. 
The girls hopped off the bus, and headed into the mall, and the guys left for Milestones to have a few drinks and wait for us!

After a few hours of shopping, we got back on the bus and were headed for the next surprise.... We stopped just outside of Medieval Times.  Tony and I had both mentioned on many occasions, that it would be a lot of fun to with a group of friends!

 Dinner was a lot of fun, too many funny moments to list... Brad lifting his shirt and heckling the green knight, and Carmela and her infamous comment!



The evening ended with a long bus ride home, some sleeping, some stumbling, silly dares, constant laughter... so much fun!  I couldn't have asked for a better 40th bash, or a better group of friends!  Thank you Lovie for making my day special!  Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats sounds like an amazing birthday!! Tony really did a great job!