Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Pinterest Resolutions!

This year there are a few things on my list of new years resolutions, things I would like to do, see, and get done, but as always I live by the saying 
"Once you know better, you do better". 

1/ On my list of to do, is to organize a crafting space that allows me to craft and create without having to make room and find space to create.  I love this space above, now I just need to make it work in the space I have.
 
2/  Such good advice, I thought I would share. 
 I learned some valuable lessons this year.  This advice sums it up.

 3/ Love this idea for getting the boys to acknowledge their trials and triumps!
Plus a great keepsake for the scrapbook!

4/ Sibling Love.... it ain't all that easy!
  Owen struggles with expressing his feelings (wonder where he gets that from!) and Griffin struggles with understanding why his brother is so mean to him.  

I'm wondering if this t-shirt just might do the trick.
 


 5/ Broccoli Chicken Pasta made with greek yogurt instead of creme!
Sounds like a great option



No comments: