Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Pinterest Pin Ups

 1/ I tried this Picasso witch lesson with a grade 7/8 class this week.  They loved it.  I will post picture of the completed are later.  Here is the link that gives step by step instructions: Picasso Witches

 2/ A great Halloween twist on a veggie platter


 3/ Griffin just loves the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, 
so they pumpkins are a must.  Just add glow sticks!


 4/ I'm thinking we are having these waffles next Sunday morning!


 5/ Love love love this coat!!!  
Find it here: Cold Water Creek

 6/  Black Velvet  Halloween Trifle...YUM!  I'm making this for treat day this week.  Find the recipe here:  Black Velvet Halloween Trifle

7/ My favourite treat as a kid was a frozen banana on a stick dipped in chocolate.  I use to make them when I worked at the Dairy Queen and we called them Monkey Tails!  Here is a cute Halloween twist to them.  
White chocolate and chocolate chip eyes!

No comments: