Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Owen is in Love!

When Owen got off the bus this afternoon he was quick to tell me what a great day he had. When I asked why he told me that he knew who he was going to marry. He was very excited to share the news with me that he was going to marry Madison, and that he loved her. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. He told me that Peyton wanted to marry him too, but he told Madison that if she told Petyon he was going to marry him he wouldn’t marry her anymore. He asked how old he had to be to get married and when I asked him how old he thought he had to be, he guessed five. Just a bit too early for this mommy! He then proceeded to tell me about chasing all the girls in his class to kiss them. This completely shocked me because he has told me before about how he has ran away from the girls trying to kiss him. He said that he kissed all the girls in his class on the head. I was on to him... soon I had him admitting that he didn’t kiss all the girls in his class but that he was marrying Madison.

The rest of the way home he sang about how he was going to marry Madison.
Sooo cute!

No comments: