Thursday, January 8, 2009

oh the drama......

we were sitting having dinner together and Owen had this dramatic little pout. I asked him what was wrong and in a sad, quiet little voice he told me he was sad because he lost his dance moves. He then stood up and fell to the floor and said see, my dance moves are gone! I asked who took his dance moves and he replied Zachy, and said that he was no longer his best friend! HA HA



Just as I was kissing him good night he became very sad/dramatic again, and asked if he would ever get his dance moves back again!!!



and the oscar goes to........




P.S. if given the opportunity you really must ask Owen to show you his Alex the Lion dance from Madagascar. At first we didn't know what to make of his peculiar dancing until we discovered he was infact dancing just like Alex.... and quite the dance it is :)




1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOL I love that he fell to the floor to demonstrate that they are really gone!
Cute story.