Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

We spent New Years Eve with friends Tyler and Liz at The Waring House in Picton. We were all hoping for a getaway skiing but settled on a closer location, dinner out and night away at the resort.














We dined on a five course dinner (far too fancy for me), toasted in the new year with a group of seniors and were back to our hotel room. The new resort rooms are fantastic. This is a great place for a little getaway. The best part was sleeping in! I actually slept until 9:45am!! and could have slept longer but had to be up and ready for brunch reservations at 10:30am. And what a feast!

The evening was great, and just what we were looking for, minus the senior citizens!














So 2009 is started, and I am looking forward to what the year will bring. Of course I hope for health and happiness for my family and friends and a special request for good health for Delaney. My goal for this year is to slow down, not be in such a rush and enjoy the little things. Life is too fast as it is.

Happy New Year!





No comments: