Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!!

Fresh starts are in order all around, including a new blog.

September is a love/hate kind of month. I love new beginnings and the anticipation of fall, but with it brings returning to work and leaving my kids at the sitters. There is nothing I would wish for more, than to be able to stay home with my boys, but at this time it is not possible. So, I leave my boys in the very able hands of our beloved sitter Nancy. The boys adore her, they are well taken care of, and I am more than grateful to have her.







The end of the summer came way too fast. But with it came many adventures, including a one night getaway for Tony and I. Yes, can you believe it, I actually left my boys for a night. We went to Buffalo to do a little shopping, but more than anything just a night away. Unfortunately as luck would have it, we both woke up early and dreams of sleeping in were gone. (These shopping pictures are for my Watertown Girls....Think November!!)

As many of you know, I am always planning too much and always have too much on my plate. The start of the school year wasn't any different. As if going back to work, having an exchange student come to live with us and getting the boys to the sitter wasn't enough I had a HUGE neighbourhood party planned for September 6th. I asked the builders to donate some money to throw a meet and greet with the new neighbours and donate they did! We had bouncy castles, door prizes galore, and Pickles the Clown!! The event turned out great, and the planning paid off, but I was glad to have that over.

More than anything, this week I am looking forward to coming home spending sometime with just my family, and settling in yearly.

Some random shots from the past few weeks:

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ooooh, Target and Panera, loves it. :)
Great photo of Griffy on the train!