Sunday, December 31, 2017

Christmas Traditions and a visit with Santa

This year's Christmas card turned out wonderful!
  I am sad that sending Christmas cards is a dying tradition.  It is one of my favourite's but we received very few this year.

I'm not sure how I pulled it off, but they boys agreed to visiting Santa again this year! 
They keep saying it is the last year, but I think they have a soft spot in their heart for their mom and her wish to have the boys pictures with Santa!


 The boys and I love Christmas traditions.  Two of out favourites are building gingerbread houses and baking cookies!

The boys had a little too much fun this year helping to decorate the cookies.  They thought it was hilarious to make the cookies looks gawd awful!  More than that they were enjoying bothering me because they know how much I love baking and decorating the cookies.   

Maybe next year, I will do the baking by myself!




No comments: