Saturday, September 30, 2017

First Day of School for All of Us!!




Oh boy..... the dreaded first day of school after a wonderful summer!  First days are always a little different for our family because it is the end of a period of time where the boys and their mom get to spend the entire summer break together!  They have never had to experience attending day camps and being babysat.  They look forward to the adventure their mom has planned all summer long!

This first day back was a little different. This year mom was teaching at their school.  We were reunited again after spending two years at different schools!  I'm not sure who was more excited.... but I am guessing me!
I love being able to spend time with them, and seeing what they are learning and participating in at school.  I love keep my eye on them, and being able to run them to practices right after school.

So this first day of school is one for the memory books!








No comments: