Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Finally done!

This summer we took on the job of redoing Owens bedroom. He had his animal themed room since he was a toddler and it was time to turn his room into a 10 year olds room. A hockey theme was an obvious choice!
I gathered lots of different ideas and put them together to create this space. 

I went with blues and Owens request for an orange wall. I love the stripes! Tony was really reluctant but loved the result. 
Marci helped me create hockey prints inspired from Etsy and I framed them to make this collage. 
If you click on this panoramic picture you will see the layout of his room. 

His bedding is from pottery barn and I found this hockey pillow by chance at Homesense. 
We couldn't go without his number above his bed. This just might be his favorite part!


This was my personal artistic addition to hang in his room. Owen often calls himself awesome so I created this piece because it reminded me of him!


Lastly I ordered this Stanley cup art because I loved it! Inside the cup it talks about every kids dream of winning the Stanley cup!

I love his room, but more importantly Owen does too!

No comments: