Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Camp Owen!

Owen had his 10th birthday party on Saturday. The theme was a camp out. What more could a kid ask for; swimming, games, campfire, a movie under the stars, and sleeping outside in tents!

I had a lot of fun with this theme. I kept them hopping!






Owens friends were greeted with a very important message; No Girls Allowed!!

All the boys jumped in the pool and played. 





Next up was a scavenger hunt in the woods across from our house!

Then the boys made authentic wood chip necklaces. 





After they had pizza and cake. I just love how the cake and cupcakes turned out!






After cake we played a few more games including donut on a string and three minute to win it games. 








The boys finished the evening off with a campfire and a movie under the stars!

I have to say the movie and popcorn bar were highlights for me. It was fun to watch the movie outside. The boys were on air mattresses and it very much like stadium seating. 



As soon as the movie was over the boys played a quick game of flashlight tag and then got settled into their tents!!


Happy Birthday Owen! I hope this was one for the memory book!  I know I remember my 10th birthday and I hope you will too!!







No comments: