Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Pinteresty Valentines!

 I found quite a few great ideas on Pinterest for Valentine's Day, but I absolutely loved this card idea for my lovie and just had to make it!  I love the way it turned out, and so simple.  Just some buttons in a heart shape!



 The boys did a little Pinteresting this year too.  Griffin selected this Star Wars card because he loved the glow sticks on them.  I wasn't so sure about his selection but they turned out really cute!  I am sure the glow stick will be a hit!


Owen decided on the bug jar.  It had originally had a plastic bug on the card but Owen decided he wanted to put gummy worms on it.  I think they kids will like this one!
Now, we are just wondering if Owen will have a special Valentine for his crush :)
 

No Valentine's Day party is complete without sweet treats!  The boys are taking heart shaped rice krispy squares dipped in pink chocolate and sprinkles!

No comments: