Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Return of Elliot and My Christmas Tree

 If you remember, last year I got my very own Christmas tree.  Yes, my very own.  This means I get to pick the ornaments, I get to decorate and lastly I get to admire my beautiful tree from the front window!  But don't worry the boys still have their tree as well, that they just adore and I did let them hand a few ornaments on my tree as well!
As promised Elliot our Elf returned on December 1st.  The boys had been anticipating his return for quite some time.  His arrival did not disappoint the boys.  He came with a letter and present for each of the boys and the anticipation that Christmas was right around the corner.

If you haven't heard of Elf of a Shelf, it is a book that comes with an elf that your family gets to name.  Every night the elf flies home to Santa to report how the boys and girls in his home have been behaving during the day and returns early the next morning to be found in a new place for the boys to find.

Each morning the boys say good bye to Elliot before leaving for school and every evening they say goodnight!




No comments: