Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to School Pin Ups!

1/ Back to school is coming way to fast, but to soften the blow I found some really cute ideas to help me get ready.

I have always taken a first day of school picture, but I love this idea of editing the photo to list all of their favourite things.  What a great way to record them!

You can check out more ideas here: first day of school picture









2/  I don't have a classroom this year. Instead I am going to make these with my boys.

These book mark critters are very cute, and hopefully motivate them to dive into a book!

 Learn how to make them here: book marks








3/ This has to be my favourite back to school pin up!

I just have to get one of these tshirts!



 4/ Uggg, making lunches is such a chore, but with all these cute ideas, I might just be able to convince the boys to eat something other than their regular old sandwich.

Here is the link: healthy lunches











 5/ Here is another great idea for the perfect first day of school picture.  I think I might actually do both.  They will be great for my scrapbooks.  

I will post my pictures as soon as they are taken!

Here is your link: Back to school picture

5/ This is the perfect "Back to School" teacher gift!  A shiny apple and some yummy caramel dip to go with it!

This treat will ensure they are the teachers pet!

Here is the info you need: teacher gift

No comments: