Monday, August 15, 2011

Cruisin' is the life for me!






Tony and I escaped on a short cruise this past week on the Royal Carribean Majesty of the Seas ship. Our ship took us to Nassau Bahamas, Coco Caye Bahamas, and Key West Florida.

In Nassau, we spent the day at Atlantis at the waterpark. It was fantastic. We went on water slides, the lazy river, the many different pools and even the ocean. I went down the challenger waterslide but could not be convinced to go down the largest, fastest, scariest slide! This was the perfect day.

In Coco Caye, a private island of Royal Carribeans, we went on a jet ski adventure to the middle of the ocean. I can't believe I paid to be tortured!! This was not my cup of tea. I did it for Tony, because I am not very adventurous and he misses out on some good stuff when I bail on him, but I got to tell you, I was peeing my pants!

We just love Key West. This was our second time there, we took the trolley tour with a fantastic guide and then headed down Duval street! Great shopping and night life! If you ever get the chance to visit, you should. We headed straight for the island's specialty "Frozen Key Lime Pie on a stick dipped in chocolate"!! YUM!!

We have already been planning our next cruise!!

No comments: