Sunday, June 13, 2010

How to Train your Dragon


Seriously... I have yet to have one of my children pick a birthday theme that is easy to prepare for.

This year Owen has chosen "How to Train your Dragon". Imagine this, the party supplies are not liscensed in Canada!

I had this brilliant idea, that Tony and I would drive over to Buffalo last weekend while my parents took the boys to see walking with dinosaurs. We started off our trip to Party City with an hour and 45 minute wait to cross the border. Nothing makes me more upset than watching 32 cars pass me in the next lane, arriving at Party City and to be told that the product line I wanted was only carried on line and not in the stores! You think they might mention this on the website somewhere!!

So now, I am creating my own How to Train your Dragon birthday party! Ideas anyone?

Decisions, decisions... Owen spent a lot of time debating where he wanted his party this year. After all of the options he had he has decided on the Monster Mini Putt in the Mall's parking lot! And it is a BOYS only party!

Stay tuned for pictures from this upcoming event!!

No comments: