Monday, May 10, 2010

A Good Time, Not a Long Time

The much anticipated Spring Neigbourhood Crawl was on Saturday night, the night after I was hit with the flu!! Seriously???? I haven't been sick all winter, and I get the flu the weekend of the crawl. Most of you know, I am not a very good sick person. Very whiny, need a lot of attention, but considering I had planned this outing I needed to make an appearance. All in all, I was a trooper!! I didn't last long, but I did try my best!

And I lost five pounds because of the flu.. Loves it!!

Yep, I think our neighbours are comfortable around each other... or maybe just our crazy frenchies??? HA!!

Christine the lush....

The boys.... Brooker and Coolio

Me sucking up trying to get Brooker to do a show about the filthy state of our classrooms : ) His reply... people hate teachers!!

Carmela looking for some braised pork...

Who is that new guy Bruce?? HA!!

Lucky!

Our trio of kindergarten friends that grew and just couldn't move away from each other :)

Me looking like I am not feeling very good, but putting on my game face... and the rest of the crowd

and my lovie!
The new neighbours.... I hope they will come back :)

Jill and Jody at our Hawaiin themed stop!

Matt our resident pilot!!

The twins.... Theo and Tony

and.... Meaghan being Meaghan! Meaghan is always up for a good time! At least she didn't fall off the stool this time.

So much fun!! Can't wait till the next one in the summer!

No comments: