Sunday, April 11, 2010

Owen'isms'

Owen has been saying the funniest things lately.

For instance, while we were having dinner one night, he was asked if he wanted a popsicle or ice cream and he replied "x-nay on the ice cream, I want a popsicle".
Are you kidding me, what four year says x-nay!!

While driving to school one day last week, Owen was discussing his upcoming birthday party. He told me he was going to have a pet party and that only people with pets could come. So, I asked him if his brother could come and he said "sure, he's in the family so he can come, but if he wasn't in the family he couldn't come!"

Tony announced to Owen that Marci was coming to visit last Thursday. Owen said "aha, I know what she is coming here for, she just wants your coffee dad!"

When Owen grows up he wants to be a "stranger"

Owen has had many questions about being a father lately, finally he announced "When I grow up, I don't want to get married, I just want to be a plain old dad!"

His favourite colour is black...

And he wipes off my kisses at the bus!

Too Funny!

No comments: