Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reading Buddies

I have been lucky enough to have my class visit with Owen's class this year for Reading Buddies! It is so much fun to visit with him in his class, his environment, to have him show me what he has done and learned at school. Not to mention he is very excited to have mom come to his class. I have been snapping pictures during every visit and keeping a daily school log of all of his adventures and learning this year. The completed album will be a great keepsake of his first year of school. I feel very fortunate to share in his first year of school. This is just one of the reasons I wanted to become a teacher, to share in my children's education! I don't want to be an interfering mom, I just want to be part of their experience. I realize at some point they might think it is cool to have mom at school, but for now, it is perfect!




No comments: