Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I couldn't stand it!!! I didn't enjoy the process. The picture wasn't up to Jenna's standards. I even managed to leave them behind in the shopping cart in Kingston at Costco. It took everything in me to send them out. I apologize. It won't happen again. Homemade cards from now on.

To make myself feel better I made some cards. Here is a look at what you should have
received :)














Card making is an outlet for me. I just have this need to create and to plan events. I feel much better now.

Thanks to everyone who tracked down our new address and sent us Christmas cards this year. Truly it is a highlight to come home and race to the mailbox to see which cards arrived that day. All cards are loved (please don't think I don't love the photo cards, I do!).

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw sorry the picture thing didnt work out!! The homemade cards look lovely!

Cassandra said...

Thank goodness... those cards were ugly... just kidding! I do love your homemade cards best!