Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

I absolutely love Halloween. As most of you know, I am a very themey party planning kinda gal. So Halloween is right up my alley. Honestly, I remember dressing as a ghost in highschool so I could still go trick or treating and people wouldn't know how old I was.....pathetic I know!!

This was the year.....Owen loved Halloween. For the whole month prior, he had been putting on his costume practicing his lines, and getting PUMPED for the big day. It was very exciting watching him run door to door, getting his treats and moving on to the next. Being with his best friend Zach made it even just that much better! And if I do say so myself, he was the cutest little Zebra I ever did see :)

Griffy was a hoot! He is not a sharer like his brother, and for good reason. He is always having to fight his big brother who tries to swipe stuff from him. Halloween was no exception. There was absolutely no convincing Griffy to put his Halloween treats in his bucket. He insisted on carrying every last piece. It was too cute.....running from door to door trying to hold his candy in his arms, and not losing any of it! Smarties were his favourite :)


It's hard to say who had the most fun..... but one thing is for sure, we are all looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Kids are cute andrea , nice page.